I got nominated by the beautiful Avni for the The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. 🙂 Thank you so so much for nominating me, it seriously means a lot. I’m so grateful. You people should check out her blog Puddles of Avni she’s amazing and you can also check her other blog HERE where she post her art work, and honestly I love her art work. ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Answer the 10 questions they set for you.
- Nominate your own 7 bloggers to receive the award and let them know.
- Set your own 10 questions for them to answer.
Avni’s 10 questions:
1. What’s one of your biggest inspirations?
My biggest inspiration is my Grandfather ❤ He is no more with us. He’s always struggled to make our life easier.
2. What’s been the highlight of 2015 for you so far?
ICC Cricket World Cup for sure. Indiaaa #Wontgiveitback 🙂
3. Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?
haha yes. Once you got it, it became easy.
4. What’s the one thing about your blog that always makes you smile?
There’s not only one thing, cos’ my whole blog makes me smile. I love everything about makeup and beauty, and I’m so happy to be a part of this online beauty community aka Beauty Bloggers. 🙂 The most important thing is I’m blogging because I like it, this gives me happiness. And, when my reviews and suggestions can help someone then that’s the best part about it, I believe.
5. If you had a time machine, what’s the first period you’d visit?
Some 9-10 years back, when in summer vacations, we used to spend lots of time with cousins and just had fun. When we were kids, life was much easier.
6. If you could be a character in a book, film or tv show for a day who would it be and why?
That’s a tricky question as I love so many characters. But I’ve to tell one, so it has to be Batman’s girlfriend cos’ I love Batman so damn much. ❤
7. What’s the most disappointing beauty product you’ve ever tried?
Fair & Lovely cream
8. What’s one of your holy grail products?
Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze ( you can check my review on this product HERE if you want to 🙂 )
9. What’s your favorite way to relax?
10. If you could be anywhere else in the world right now, where would it be?
This can’t be one, I mean I love so many places. So, Amsterdam, New York City, Himachal Pradesh, Paris. ❤
My 7 Nominees –
- Sarah Loves Makeup
- The Vanity Department
- Beauty By Harriet
- Darly Lifestyle Blog
- Chelseas Makeup
My 10 Questions-
- What hobbies do you have other than blogging?
- What are your favorite YouTube Channels ?
- Mountains or Beach ?
- Your favorite Cartoon as a child?
- What is your favorite beauty tip?
- Your dream romantic getaway?
- Are you a winter or summer person?
- What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
- How do you store and organize your makeup?
- Describe your ideal perfect day?
Again thanks so much PuddlesOfAvni ❤ These awards are pretty much cool, nice way to connect with bloggers all around the world. I’m super excited to see the answers. 🙂
Thanks for reading! x